Yes, 3 times pink! Dont know about you, but on my side, always had a love-hate relationship with the color Pink. So when I saw that the Collage Obsession Challenge of the week was “Pink”, well I was like “Ho-ho”. It is actually the Pantone 2011 color of the year (Did you know? I bet you did!) … the Honeysuckle pink. So I decided to make a list of what’s pink (and looks good) and what’s pink (and looks… too much pink)
My 5 Top Cute pink list:
- Pink cheeks (small baby sleeping… cuteness x 10)
- Cosmos (the flower, not the real cosmos, it’s not pink, I know that)
- A simple summer dress. Simple. No frou-frou… no pompom.
- A sunset (yeah, you know the kind)
- Peppermints. (I mean, would you eat them if they were black? or grey? I dont think so)
My 5 not so
cute pink list:
- The “girl aisle” in the toy section at the store. I know, pink is like a magnet for little girls. But I am not little anymore. And I always try to avoid eye contact with that aisle.
- Cupcakes (is it me or… did’nt we get to see too much of those.)
- Unicorns (nothing to add here)
- Cats, or rabbit, or dogs… should NOT be pink. (Plush or real. It’s disturbing)
- Plastic flowers (ok, it’s bad enough they are plastic… if they are both plastic AND pink, we are doomed.)
Une illustration pour le “Collage Obsession Challenge“, le sujet étant la couleur rose. Mais pas n’importe quel rose, la couleur de l’année: le rose “Honeysuckle”. Sais pas pour vous, mais moi… j’ai comme une relation amour-haine avec cette couleur. Alors voici mes Top 5 du rose que j’aime, et du rose… qui devrait y penser à deux fois: read more »